Skip to main content

How to make an address change

Did you move to a new address within Missouri or Pulaski County?

If yes, then you can fill out an address change form and mail or fax it back to the Pulaski County Clerk's Office.

Click here for the address change form.

Mailing Address
Pulaski County Clerk
301 Historic 66 E, Ste 101
Waynesville, MO 65583

(573) 774-5601

Did you move to Pulaski County from a different state?

If yes, you will need to register to vote in Pulaski County. 
Click here to find out how to get registered to vote.